Global energy company with a top-caliber legal department seeks an attorney to support its renewable energy division. The position will provide legal support in the nature of counseling, drafting, negotiating, and transactional assistance for clients.
This position is for an experienced commercial attorney with extensive transactional experience. This position will provide legal support in the nature of counseling, drafting, negotiating, and transactional assistance to the company’s solar business including:
· Providing advice, counsel and general transactional support in connection with the design, manufacture and marketing of solar electric systems for a wide range of applications in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors;
· Negotiating, drafting and reviewing complex, detailed project agreements such as memoranda of understanding, engineering, procurement and construction agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, leases, supply agreements, technology agreements and joint venture agreements;
· Supporting bid transactions and acquisition efforts;
· Supporting divestiture activities and sales of operating projects and projects in development;
· Managing outside counsel as appropriate;
· Providing client training on related legal issues.
The position will also require cross-team collaboration and coordination of legal workload with the other legal colleagues. The candidate should have a proven track record as a team player and as an effective manager of resources, both internal and external.
This company offers an outstanding work environment, along with a competitive compensation and benefits package.